LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Feedback on "LAPPACK for Windows"

Hi,

Just to inform you of one thing: One has to restart the computer so
that something
changed actually work. I followed the instructions and build the
sample but it said that that it cannot find sveral dlls(I'm sure all
settings is right), which get me stuck for an hour...Finally I restart
the computer to give a last try and if it doesn't work I will have to
give up. Thank to the god, it build successfully! So just to let you
know that.

Shan