LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Feedback on "LAPPACK for Windows"

Dear Shan,
I would suggest to follow the instructions:
http://icl.eecs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/lapack/index.html
or post your issue on your LAPACK forum http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-forum/
If you are missing dll, restarting your computer won't help....
Hope it helps
Julie
On Nov 5, 2014, at 4:28 PM, haoshan@Domain.Removed wrote:

Hi,

Just to inform you of one thing: One has to restart the computer so that
something
changed actually work. I followed the instructions and build the sample but
it said that that it cannot find sveral dlls(I'm sure all settings is right),
which get me stuck for an hour...Finally I restart the computer to give a
last try and if it doesn't work I will have to give up. Thank to the god, it
build successfully! So just to let you know that.

Shan