LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Compiling Clapack for an embedded system

Dear Andre,
Unfortunately, CLAPACK is no longer maintained.
I would recommend to use LAPACKE, the C LAPACK standard interface. LAPACKE is
included in the LAPACK package.
You can download the latest LAPACK package at http://netlib.org/lapack/
<http://netlib.org/lapack/>.
Please do not hesitate if you have any questions.

On Nov 11, 2014, at 6:56 AM, Fernandez Andre <andre.fernandez@Domain.Removed>