LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Lapack in Simply Fortran 2

Hello again,

Only to add, I tried to open the .exe file in a win32 and it seems to give
a different answer. Program is too big to fit in memory it says.

This got me a bit lost. Googling it says the program is incomplete. Maybe I
am not adding the .libs and .dll as I should and where I should...

Joao

I am trying to use LAPACK in Fortran in my system (Windows 7 enterprise,
intel Core i7-3770S CPU @ 3.1 Ghz, 8 GB RAM, 64-bit).

I never programmed in Fortran before, and I am using an IDE called Simply
Fortran 2 http://simplyfortran.com/download/. Simply Fortran has a
Package manager, but it's pay-per-use so I was trying to install it myself.

In that way I found your website
http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/lapack/ and downloaded the
prebuilt dynamic libraries using mingw (Simply Fortran installed mingw-w64
in my machine) and placed both the .lib and .dll in the directory of my
f.90 file. For test purposes the f.90 file I am trying to build and launch
is this one
http://www.physics.orst.edu/~rubin/nacphy/lapack/codes/linear-f.html.

Then I created a new project in Simply Fortran and added the .f90 file
together with the .dll and .lib. Finally in project options I added the
.lib files location to the linker project options.

With this, if i then try build, it says it generates the Makefile and
everything goes as it should and a .exe is created. However, when I try to
launch the .exe file I got the following error  "The application was unable
to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application".

I do not understand why this is happening... I think i have something
missing...

It would be great if you have any clue about the direction to follow..

Sincerely and waiting for response,

Joao Cunha