LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Small improvements

Hi Pavel, we got all this in thanks to you, I believe. Thanks! Julien.

From: Pavel Holoborodko <pavel@Domain.Removed<mailto:pavel@Domain.Removed>>
Date: Thursday, November 27, 2014 at 5:59 PM
To: "lapack@Domain.Removed<mailto:lapack@Domain.Removed>"
<lapack@Domain.Removed<mailto:lapack@Domain.Removed>>
Subject: [Lapack] Small improvements

Dear LAPACK maintainers,

Thank you for your outstanding work!

I have been working on FORTRAN to C++ converter (yes, another one:)) using
LAPACK as a test-bed.
I have found small inconsistencies in style/syntax in two routines.

Would appreciate if you would consider fixing it, as it will improve LAPACK
coding style.

ZLARFT.F:
Although ZGEMM routine is used in the code, it is not listed in EXTERNAL
section.

DLADIV.F:
This file has three different routines - DLADIV, DLADIV1, DLADIV2.

DLADIV2 has code in lower case:

         if( BR.NE.ZERO ) THEN

Notice "if" in lower case.

***