LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] How to solve the error: "cannot open include file: compile.h" i

Dear JunCheng,

The preprocessor flag to handle complex types are not set correctly...
Specifically for LAPACKE, you need to add
ADD_;HAVE_LAPACK_CONFIG_H;LAPACK_COMPLEX_STRUCTURE; in "C/C++ > Preprocessor >
Preprocessor Definitions"
Also make sure you have all the LAPACKE includes.
Hope it helps
Julie