LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Query

For QR, you can use DGEQRF. I am not sure what algorithms are used in Matlab
kmeans, find peak and polyfit. Cheers, Julien.

From: Lokesh Gupta
<lokesh.goldenboy@Domain.Removed<mailto:lokesh.goldenboy@Domain.Removed>>
Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 at 2:15 AM
To: "lapack@Domain.Removed<mailto:lapack@Domain.Removed>"
<lapack@Domain.Removed<mailto:lapack@Domain.Removed>>
Subject: [Lapack] Query

Hi

I have some matlab functions like kmeans, findpeak, polyfit and qr

I am developing a project in VC++ with visual studio IDE, dot net framework 4.0.

Can you please suggest me these matlab similar functions exists in lapack
libraries.

And how can i use these similar functions in my project?

Lokesh Kumar Gupta