LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Lapack usage errors

Gents,

I have tried to use the prebuilt libraries (blas.lib, libf2c.lib,
lapack.lib) und the corresponding header files (clapack.h, f2c.h) from the
page "http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/clapack/index.html#running";
in Qt Creator without success. Attached are my project und main files. You
may have comments to solve the problem. Below you the error list.

Thanks

Hassan