LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] (C)LAPACK for microcontroller

To whom it may concern,

I'm an engineer at the company Robert Bosch GmbH and I am using different
numerical libraries to solve a equation system. Right now I'm using the
Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm in C++ from the libraries ALGLIB, EIGEN and
DLIB. Everything is working fine on a Windows-Environment, but now I want to
embed the Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm on a microcontroller (STM32F2)
(Software: IAR Embedded Systems).
However, it is not possible to implement the algorithm with the above
mentioned libraries (a few header files throw errors because its not a
windows machine) and I thought of trying the (C)LAPACK library. Can you tell
me if this would be possible? The programming language C would be better for
a microcontroller, but I don't know if there are Header-Files in use which
only work on a Windows-machine.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Yours sincerely,

Lukas Becker