From: Lukas Becker <becker.luk@Domain.Removed<mailto:becker.luk@Domain.Removed>>
Date: Monday, March 2, 2015 at 9:27 AM
To: "lapack@Domain.Removed<mailto:lapack@Domain.Removed>"
<lapack@Domain.Removed<mailto:lapack@Domain.Removed>>
Subject: [Lapack] (C)LAPACK for microcontroller

To whom it may concern,

I'm an engineer at the company Robert Bosch GmbH and I am using different
numerical libraries to solve a equation system. Right now I'm using the
Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm in C++ from the libraries ALGLIB, EIGEN and DLIB.
Everything is working fine on a Windows-Environment, but now I want to embed
the Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm on a microcontroller (STM32F2) (Software: IAR
Embedded Systems).
However, it is not possible to implement the algorithm with the above mentioned
libraries (a few header files throw errors because its not a windows machine)
and I thought of trying the (C)LAPACK library. Can you tell me if this would be
possible? The programming language C would be better for a microcontroller, but
I don't know if there are Header-Files in use which only work on a
Windows-machine.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Yours sincerely,

Lukas Becker