LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] clapack trouble

Dear YunFengLi,
it could be the Fortran-C mangling .
Try a nm blas_LINUX.a | grep  -i sgemm

For your information, CLAPACK is no longer maintained. We strongly encourage
you to use LAPACKE, The C standard interface to CLAPACK.
LAPACKE is included in the LAPACK package. You can download
it@Domain.Removed/lapack <http://netlib.org/lapack>
LAPACK and LAPACKE comes with a Makefile and also a CMake installation.
Hope it helps
Julie