LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] =?gb18030?b?u9i4tKO6ICBjbGFwYWNrIHRyb3VibGU=?=

Dear Julie:

Thanks a lot!

------------------ ???? ------------------
???: "julie";<julie@Domain.Removed>;
????: 2015?3?5?(???) ??2:16
???: "??"<21084598@Domain.Removed>;
??: "lapack"<lapack@Domain.Removed>;
??: Re: [Lapack] clapack trouble

Dear YunFengLi,it could be the Fortran-C mangling .
Try a nm blas_LINUX.a | grep  -i sgemm

For your information, CLAPACK is no longer maintained. We strongly encourage
you to use LAPACKE, The C standard interface to CLAPACK.
LAPACKE is included in the LAPACK package. You can download
it@Domain.Removed/lapack
LAPACK and LAPACKE comes with a Makefile and also a CMake installation.
Hope it helps
Julie