From: julie [mailto:julie@Domain.Removed]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 4:12 PM
To: Schnizer, Monika
Cc: lapack@Domain.Removed; Wagner, John (FSE); Zimmiak, Knut
Subject: Re: [Lapack] LAPACK 3.2.1 - file INSTALL/ psfig.tex - license

Dear Monika.
Indeed, psfig.tex belongs to the psfig software. This file was included in
older LAPACK packages in the INSTALL directory.
We fixed this when we released LAPACK 3.4.0
None of the versions released after LAPACK 3.4.0 contain this psfig.tex file.
Hope it helps
Julie
On Feb 10, 2015, at 6:30 AM, Schnizer, Monika