LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Problem with rwork in LAPACKE_zgesdd.c

Dear Andrew,
This has been corrected in rev 1541 and the Errata page has been updated
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/Errata
Thank you for reporting the issue.
Sincerely,
Julie

On May 1, 2015, at 11:42 AM, ICL <julie@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Ok, perfect - that is an easy fix.
Thank you for your detailed explanation

Julie

On May 1, 2015, at 12:54 AM, Andrew James <andyjaj@Domain.Removed
<mailto:andyjaj@Domain.Removed>> wrote:

Hi,
Bugs 111 and 0046 report two issues with incorrect rwork sizes. This has now
been fixed in the documentation, but an examination of LAPACKE_zgesdd.c
shows that it uses the old and incorrect rwork sizes (because the LAPACKE
interface prepares the workspaces for the user). This means that the LAPACKE
interface to zgesdd will fail, for the same cases described in bugs 111 and
0046.
I can confirm that I have tried to use the LAPACKE interface and it fails,
unless LAPACKE_zgesdd.c is edited to fix the rwork size.

Thanks,
A.

On 1 May 2015 at 04:51, julie <julie@Domain.Removed