LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] clapack

Hi,

I've been using clapack-3.2.1-CMAKE.tgz to get lapack working under win32
without any dependencies on fortran compilers or mingw. However, not all
functions are thread-safe in this lapack version (namely xLAMCH). This resulted
in small deviations in output when trying to parallelize my software.
I was happy to see that there is a new lapack version where all functions are
assumed to be thread-safe. However, the most recent clapack version I see
online is 3.2.1.

Are there any plans to release a clapack version based on the current lapack
3.5.0 implementation?

Best regards

Christof Kr?ger