LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Please help with the lapack installation

Dear Lapack,

I have been struggling a long with lapack installation on my Opensuse 13.2 for
a long time. It showed me an error that " recipe for target '../xblat1s' failed
". How should I interpret that?

Any help  and response will be appreciated.

Below is the steps I followed to install it:

  1.  Download lapack from http://www.netlib.org/lapack/#_lapack_version_3_5_0_2
  2.  Untar it to lapack, change make.inc.example to make.inc in lapack
  3.  In lapack, modify  Makefile so it contains:

  blaslib:
    ( cd BLAS/SRC; $(MAKE) double)

lapacklib:    lapack_install
    ( cd SRC; $(MAKE) double )