LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] wrong CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX on Windows

I'm building lapack on Windows 7 64-bit using the mingw-w64 compiler.  The
resulting build is 64-bit and should be installed in "C:\Program Files\".
However it is installed to "C:\Program Files (x86)\" which is where 32-bit
code lives.  I'm guessing the problem is either (1) there's some kind of
64-bit aware drill that one is supposed to do with CMake commands, that is
newer than when you were last working on your CMakeLists.txt, or (2)
possibly CMake incorrectly believes mingw-w64 is a 32-bit compiler.  It
forked from 32-bit mingw in 2007 but who knows if everything works right.
Anyways I have not tried to get deeply into the logic of your CMake code;
do you have any thoughts here?

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every