LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] thread-safe version of dlamch

I notice that lapack 3.5.0 now has a thread-safe version of dlamch.f, which
uses several Fortran intrinsics (supported by newer Fortran).

Is there any C version of thread-safe dlamch?

I tried to use f2c, got the following errors related to intrinsics
(probably f2c software is out of date; cannot handle intrinsics):

Error on line 93 of dlamch.f: Declaration error for digits: unknown
intrinsic function

Error on line 93 of dlamch.f: Declaration error for epsilon: unknown
intrinsic function

Error on line 93 of dlamch.f: Declaration error for huge: unknown intrinsic
function

Error on line 93 of dlamch.f: Declaration error for maxexponent: unknown
intrinsic function

Error on line 93 of dlamch.f: Declaration error for minexponent: unknown
intrinsic function

Error on line 93 of dlamch.f: Declaration error for radix: unknown
intrinsic function

Error on line 93 of dlamch.f: Declaration error for tiny: unknown intrinsic
function

I am updating SuperLU to be thread-safe.  I am using an old f2c'ed dlamch.c
(from CLAPACK), which contains lots of SAVE variables, and not thread-safe.

Sherry