LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] clapack musl patches from buildroot

Hi,

Buildroot project[1] ran into troubles building clapack for musl[2] based
systems, and ended up with a couple of patches to complete the build.
I'm sending those patches to you. Could you please take a look, maybe
consider integrating them into clapack package?

That's of course if you are interested in musl support.

Feel free to ask if you'll need any clarifications on this.
I'm somewhat involved with buildroot, and I could probably
answer some questions on musl as well.

[1] http://buildroot.uclibc.org
[2] http://www.musl-libc.org