LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] build system improvements

Hi Julie,

Is this something related to this patch at all? It rather seems connected
with an upgraded CMake on your side.

You can find more info on the RPATH behavior of CMake on MacOS on [1].
Other projects react to this by setting more properties for APPLE targets,
e.g., [2]. You might want to do the same.

Cheers,
Nico

[1] http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_RPATH_handling#Mac_OS_X_and_the_RPATH
[2]