LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] clapack musl patches from buildroot

Alex,
Unfortunately, Clapack is no longer maintained.
LAPACKE is now the new Standard C Interface for LAPACK
See http://www.netlib.org/lapack/#_standard_c_language_apis_for_lapack  for
more info
Sincerely,
Julie
On Aug 18, 2015, at 12:11 PM, Alex Suykov <alex.suykov@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Hi,

Buildroot project[1] ran into troubles building clapack for musl[2] based
systems, and ended up with a couple of patches to complete the build.
I'm sending those patches to you. Could you please take a look, maybe
consider integrating them into clapack package?

That's of course if you are interested in musl support.

Feel free to ask if you'll need any clarifications on this.
I'm somewhat involved with buildroot, and I could probably
answer some questions on musl as well.

[1] http://buildroot.uclibc.org
[2] http://www.musl-libc.org
<clapack-musl-remove-uninit-f2c.patch><clapack-musl-off64-t.patch>_______________________________________________