From: <Stanley>, James
<James.Stanley@Domain.Removed<mailto:James.Stanley@Domain.Removed>>
Date: Friday, September 18, 2015 at 12:01 AM
To: "lapack@Domain.Removed<mailto:lapack@Domain.Removed>"
<lapack@Domain.Removed<mailto:lapack@Domain.Removed>>
Subject: [Lapack] Fortran 77 Implementation

There is a statement in your webpage that says,

A Fortran 77 reference implementation of the BLAS is available from netlib;
however, its use is discouraged as it will not perform as well as a
specifically tuned implementation.

Could you please let me which version of the LAPACK this is located?  I am
attempting to parallelize some old legacy code and need a parallel matrix
solver for a couple of matrices.  I plan to implement an OpenMP usage and have
Intel Parallel Studio XE 2013 to compile the code on a Windows platform.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  The legacy code will
not be changed to F90 even though it is a good option.  In addition, I am sure
the new algorithms are much more efficient, but I have to use what I have for
the time being.

Thank you for your LAPACK open source offering.

Best Regards,

James Stanley

The information contained in this message, and any attachments, may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. It is intended solely for the person
or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.