LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Doxygen fixes

Hi,

I noticed the following errors in the documentation and attached
patches for all of them:
- Sometimes the function name in the docstring \brief does not match the
actual function name (ex: xSYGV*).
- According to the documentation, xLAHRD is obsolete but not deprecated.
- The parameter N in xLA(R)SCL2 is not the number of columns of D.

Also, I updated the Doxyfile (doxygen -u DOCS/Doxyfile) and removed
the missing DOT_FONTNAME to get rid of the Doxygen warnings.

Sincerely
Christoph Conrads