LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] possible bug in ZHEEVR.F?

Dear Sir,

When compiling my code with latest lapack (3.5.0) I don't get any errors
but get a run time error of 'segmentation fault'.

I am trying to obtain 5 smallest eigenvalues and corresponding eigenvectors
and therefore using ZHEEVR.F. The error specifically points to variable M
which
is IU-IL+1. In my case IU=5, IL=1 (=>M=5).

My code does not give any problem with ZHEEV.F so there does not seem to
be a problem with the main code itself. However I don't need to compute all
the
eigenpairs.

Thanks!

Regards-