LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] BLAS tarball versioning

Todd,
Until very recently the BLAS library did not have any versioning.
We decided to synchronize the BLAS version with LAPACK.
Yes, indeed it makes sense to add the version number to the tgz.
I just updated the BLAS website to reflect the change.
let me know if you have any comments/questions
sincerely,
Julie