LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] Changes require to build f2c version of LAPACK 3.5.0

Bonjour C?dric
hum? This is an excellent question
I am not even clear if we still support f2c or not.
Since you have an updated version of f2c why not integrating your changes to
the current library.
Let me discuss this matter internally, and I will get back to you
Sincerely,
Julie
On Sep 25, 2015, at 8:32 AM, Marques, Cedric <cedric.marques@Domain.Removed>