For the time being, please go directly to the BLAS website to download the
library
Julie
On Oct 7, 2015, at 6:29 PM, Miller, Mark C. <miller86@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Hi Julie,

Thanks so much for looking into this.

Quick question. When I go here to netlib.org and search for blas, I get
blas/blas.tgz <http://www.netlib.org/blas/blas.tgz>

So, no version number on the tarball names. Maybe when it untars it untars to
a version numbered dir? Or, maybe you add version number to a blas library at
a different URL?

Mark

From: julie <julie@Domain.Removed <mailto:julie@Domain.Removed>>
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2015 6:03 PM
To: Todd Gamblin <tgamblin@Domain.Removed <mailto:tgamblin@Domain.Removed>>
Cc: "lapack@Domain.Removed <mailto:lapack@Domain.Removed>"
<lapack@Domain.Removed <mailto:lapack@Domain.Removed>>, "Miller, Mark C."
<miller86@Domain.Removed <mailto:miller86@Domain.Removed>>
Subject: Re: [Lapack] BLAS tarball versioning

Todd,
Until very recently the BLAS library did not have any versioning.
We decided to synchronize the BLAS version with LAPACK.
Yes, indeed it makes sense to add the version number to the tgz.
I just updated the BLAS website to reflect the change.
let me know if you have any comments/questions
sincerely,
Julie
On Sep 27, 2015, at 2:45 PM, Todd Gamblin <tgamblin@Domain.Removed