LAPACK Archives

[Lapack] LAPACKE with MinGW 64

Dear Lapack-Team:

I was facing some issues when compiling LAPACKE from SVN source using
Cygwin cross-compiled to x86_64-w64-mingw32. The actual gcc version is
4.9.2. While compiling everything with the native Cygwin compiler
everything is okay, using the MinGW compiler does not work.

The issue is caused by

if (WIN32 AND NOT UNIX)
 ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DHAVE_LAPACK_CONFIG_H -DLAPACK_COMPLEX_STRUCTURE)
 MESSAGE (STATUS "Windows BUILD")
endif (WIN32 AND NOT UNIX)
which adds -DLAPACK_COMPLEX_STRUCTURE to the compiler flags. However, in
this case, both files

lapacke_cuncsd2by1.c
lapacke_zuncsd2by1.c

cannot be compiled anymore due to

lwork = (lapack_int)work_query;

which is not allowed for a structure work_query. My workaround is

lwork = (lapack_int)lapack_complex_double_real(work_query);

which might not be the correct solution. Since I'm not going to use the
functions, this is not an issue for me.

Maybe you can have a look on this isses.

Thank you in advance and best regards,
Andreas Pawlak