ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] [Scalapackers] ScaLAPACK: missing PZGESVD? (fwd)

Hello,

in case you still need a complex singular value decomposition driver, I
have attached our current one. You will find the four arithmetics since
there have been some patches on the real drivers as well.

The SVD algorithm is based on the bidiagonal QR algorithm, not the MRRR
one. (The MRRR variant is still on going work at the Berkeley side (LBL
and UCB).)

With best regards,
Julien