ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] undefined reference errors with scalapack

Hi

My name is Derek McPhee for Queen's University Belfast.

We have a Linux ( suse ) cluster, which I 've just compiled scalapack &
blacs from source on. These I downloaded from the scalapack web site.

A user accessing these libraries gets error messages i.e.

" undefined reference to 'blacs_gridexit" , blacs_gridinfo etc.

In his fortran program he has ' call blacs_gridexit(ictxt)'

We also have an HPUX cluster with scalapack install & the same program
compiles on this m/c with no errors.

The command line is as follows mpif90 pstg3r.f -o pstg3r.x
-L/opt/hpmpi/lib/linux_ia64/libmpi.a
-L/opt/hpmpi/lib/linux_ia64/blacs_MPI-LINUX-0.a
-L/opt/hpmpi/lib/linux_ia64/libscalapak.a

Has anyone see this before?

Many thanks

Derek