ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Installing BLACS

            Hi.  I'm trying to install BLACS on a PC running cygwin.
Ultimately I want SCALAPACK to take advantage of the parallel matrix
solvers.  However, I'm starting from ground zero and need BLACS and BLAS
first.  For BLACS, the first step is to modify the bmake.inc file in
BLACS/BMAKE.  However, there is no bmake.inc file there.  Or anywhere
else for that matter.  There is a general makefile in the BLACS
directory, is that what I should be using?  I downloaded:

mpiblacs.tgz

mpiblacs-path03.tgz

Thanks.

Regards,

Brent

Brent S. Paul
bspaul@Domain.Removed

Hydrodynamic and Hydroacoustic Signatures      Anteon Corporation

Office:  (860) 462-1038                                      fax:  (860)
572-7328