ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] problem with running BLACS tester

Hello,

I've been trying for some time to compile and test BLACS on our system with
HPMPI and PathScale compilers. Both "make
mpi" and "make tester" succeed, but when I try to run the tester executables,
only the 0th process uses almost 100% of
the CPU, the rest are idle. I ran this for >10 hours, and there was no output.
Do you have any idea on what could be wrong?

I'm attaching my Bmake.inc.

Thank you in advance,

Sergey