ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Hello, I have a question...

Hello, I'm a graduate student at Seoul Nat'l Univ. in Korea,

I have to solve eigenvalue problem for dense, nonsymmetric,
complex-valued matrix.

I looked for an appropriate routine offered in ScaLAPACK,
and found a PZGEHRD, PZLAHQR.

There are documents about NEP at slug(i.e ScaLAPACK User Guide).
They describe how to compute eigenvalues and eigenvectors in the case of

To use PZLAHQR, howerver, I must input matrix Z from PZHSEQR.
But I can't find such routine any where.

In summary,

1) Where can I find the PZGEEV routine... or when is it supposed to be

2) Instead of using PZGEEV, how can use PZLAHQR without PZHSEQR..??

3) Would you show me the sample code(written in C) for NEP??

Thank you very much.