ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Hello, I have a question...

Hello, I'm a graduate student at Seoul Nat'l Univ. in Korea,

I have to solve eigenvalue problem for dense, nonsymmetric,
complex-valued matrix.

I looked for an appropriate routine offered in ScaLAPACK,
and found a PZGEHRD, PZLAHQR.

There are documents about NEP at slug(i.e ScaLAPACK User Guide).
http://www.netlib.org/scalapack/slug/node63.html#SECTION04335100000000000000
They describe how to compute eigenvalues and eigenvectors in the case of
NEP.

To use PZLAHQR, howerver, I must input matrix Z from PZHSEQR.
But I can't find such routine any where.

In summary,

1) Where can I find the PZGEEV routine... or when is it supposed to be
developed?

2) Instead of using PZGEEV, how can use PZLAHQR without PZHSEQR..??

3) Would you show me the sample code(written in C) for NEP??

Thank you very much.