ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] undefined reference to `blacs_pinfo_ and others

On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 12:23 -0400, shilpa sikachi wrote:
Hello

I am buidling one of DOD application called OOCORE.
It essentially needs SCALPACK BLAS and BLACS

I am running out of following errors due to undefined reference in SCALAPACK
And other BLACS library.

I am building these on Linux 64 machine ( amd node ) and using mpif77 as
compiler.Also In my all make files I have set -fno-second-underscore and or
-DNoChange.

I contacted the person from OOCORE , he said he can not says whats wrong with
SCALAPACK.

I will be very grateful if you can help me to get rid of these errors

Thanks
Shilpa

Shilpa,
please provide us more details.
What do you get if you run this command (run it in the directory where
you have the BLACS libraries):

nm blacsCinit_MPI-LINUX-0.a | grep pinfo
?

and what if you run this other one (to be run in the dir where you have
tha ScaLAPACK library):

nm libscalapack.a | grep pztrsm

?

Thanks

alfredo

Alfredo Buttari PhD,
Innovative Computing Laboratory,
UTK Computer Science Dept.
1122 Volunteer Blvd. Knoxville, TN 37996
Tel: 001-865-974-9985