ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] ScalaPack install help

Hi there,

I'm a HP HW engineer from Mexico City and I need some help to set the path for
Scalapack Sw, This is my very first time installing it, this solution use
PathScale, the MPI lib home I think is located under
/opt/hpmpi/lib/linux_amd64, however I'm not quite sure if this is correct and I
have a lot of paths for BLACS and BLAS.  Another question is if this path must
be placed in SMPLIB line for SLmake.inc file.

Here some outputs:

[root at n349 linux_amd64]# locate libmpich.a
/usr/opt/hpls/diags/mpich-1.2.5.2_rsh/lib/libmpich.a
/usr/opt/hpls/diags/mpich-1.2.5.2_ssh/lib/libmpich.a
/usr/voltaire/mpi.gcc.mpd/lib/libmpich.a
/usr/voltaire/mpi.gcc.rsh/lib/libmpich.a
/var/lib/systemimager/images/base_image/usr/voltaire/mpi.gcc.mpd/lib/libmpich.a
/var/lib/systemimager/images/base_image/usr/voltaire/mpi.gcc.rsh/lib/libmpich.a
/var/lib/systemimager/images/base_image/usr/opt/hpls/diags/mpich-1.2.5.2_rsh/lib/libmpich.a
/var/lib/systemimager/images/base_image/usr/opt/hpls/diags/mpich-1.2.5.2_ssh/lib/libmpich.a

Regards,

Gustavo J. Sevilla Hern?ndez.
Wintel/Linux Field Engineer
        TSG - HPS
Hewlett-Packard M?xico
Av. Ampliaci?n Reforma 700
Col. Lomas de Santa Fe, C.P. 01210
M?xico, D.F.

 Tel. +52 (55) 5258 4600 ext. 4275
Tel .Cel. 04455 3222-2738
        gustavo.sevilla@Domain.Removed
<mailto:gustavo.sevilla@Domain.Removed;%20gustavo_sevilla@Domain.Removed?subject=Solicitud%20de%20Servicio>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission may contain information that is HP
confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named on this Transmission. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
or distribution of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this Transmission in error, please notify us by telephone at
the above number immediately.