ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] ScalaPack install help

Hi Again,

It's me again, I've made some changes and everything seems to be OK, This
cluster is made with 2 2.6 Ghz AMD Optheron CPUs (I downloaded them from
http://www.netlib.org/blas/ blas.tgz file and
http://www.netlib.org/atlas/archives/linux/ for
atlas3.6.0_Linux_HAMMER64SSE2_2.tgz
<http://www.netlib.org/atlas/archives/linux/atlas3.6.0_Linux_HAMMER64SSE2_2.tgz>
  libraries and make compilation and I've created executable files as well (I
attach the outputs forward), those files I tried to run as the
scalapack_install doc says, with $mpirun -np, to test however it has displayed
some messages and no executed at all:

[jlgr at n349 TESTING]$ mpirun -np 2 ./xcpblas1tst
0 - <NO ERROR MESSAGE> : Could not convert index 1140850688 into a pointer
The index may be an incorrect argument.
Possible sources of this problem are a missing "include 'mpif.h'",
a misspelled MPI object (e.g., MPI_COM_WORLD instead of MPI_COMM_WORLD)
or a misspelled user variable for an MPI object (e.g.,
com instead of comm).
[0]  Aborting program !
[0] Aborting program!
p0_1425:  p4_error: : 9039
0 - <NO ERROR MESSAGE> : Could not convert index 1140850688 into a pointer
The index may be an incorrect argument.
Possible sources of this problem are a missing "include 'mpif.h'",
a misspelled MPI object (e.g., MPI_COM_WORLD instead of MPI_COMM_WORLD)
or a misspelled user variable for an MPI object (e.g.,
com instead of comm).
[0]  Aborting program !
[0] Aborting program!
p0_1426:  p4_error: : 9039
MPI Application rank 1 exited before MPI_Init() with status 1

All files cannot be executed; do I have to configure something else? Is
misconfigured something? I'm using the MPI libraries that should be?:

Thanx for your time and help,

 <<SLmake.inc>>  <<make_comp2.out>>  <<make_comp3.out>>  <<make_comp4.out>>
<<make_comp.out>>  <<make_wexe_comp2.out>>  <<make_wexe_comp3.out>>
<<make_wexe_comp4.out>>  <<make_wexe_comp.out>>

Gustavo J. Sevilla Hern?ndez.
Wintel/Linux Field Engineer
        TSG - HPS
Hewlett-Packard M?xico
Av. Ampliaci?n Reforma 700
Col. Lomas de Santa Fe, C.P. 01210
M?xico, D.F.

 Tel. +52 (55) 5258 4600 ext. 4275
Tel .Cel. 04455 3222-2738
        gustavo.sevilla@Domain.Removed
<mailto:gustavo.sevilla@Domain.Removed;%20gustavo_sevilla@Domain.Removed?subject=Solicitud%20de%20Servicio>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission may contain information that is HP
confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity named on this Transmission. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
or distribution of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this Transmission in error, please notify us by telephone at
the above number immediately.