ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] MacOS-X, IBM compilers

Hello,

I'm sorry to ask what is undoubtedly a simple question, but do you
happen to have recommended Bmake.inc and SLmake.inc files for MacOS-
X, using IBM's XLC and XLF compilers?   I'm building the BLACS on a
UFS partition, so it's properly case-sensitive, and my MPICH2
installation has checked out (and correctly built the MPI interface
to FFTW-2 as well as the FFTW fortran and C testers).  However, I'm
running into inconsistent underscoring issues, and wondered if you
had any pointers.

Thanks.

                -Fred Arnold

Frederick P. Arnold, Jr., Asst. Prof.