ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] MacOS-X, IBM compilers

Fred.
I manage successfully to run ScaLAPACK on PPC (g5)  MacOS Tiger,
XLF , XLC , MPICH2
Below are my Bmake.inc for BLACS and SLmake.inc for ScaLAPACK.

Nothing really fancy, like you, I use the -DNoChange in Bmake.inc and
SLmake.inc
I do not have extra flags, just -O3.

Make sure the BLACS testing are working fine first. In the BLACS
directory do: make tester, then run the testing on at least 4 nodes.
Hope it helps
Julie

??