ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Error in TESTING/EIG/PZSDPSUBTST.f

Dear Christof,

To answer your two questions: This was an *unknown* *bug*.

Well spotted. Thanks a lot. That one was a big and nasty one. I can not
understand how this bug managed to survive that long.

The patch is to change in PDSDPSUBTST the call to PDSEPCHK. It is line
380. What need to be change is the second parameter. It should not be NZ
but N.

(NZ then becomes a no-use variable so can be removed from the list of
variables at the beginning of PDSPSUBTST.)

Our local SVN repository is updated, the change will be released in
1.8.1 (since we just released 1.8.0, we'll wait for one or two more small
changes like this one before releasing 1.8.1.)

Best wishes,
Julien.