ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] alignment constraints in scalapack PxGETRS, INFO=-10

In PxGETRS, it seems to test for alignment constraints and return INFO=-10

I think this test for alignment  may not be needed for the newer version
of PBLAS.

I think this test should be removed since PxGETRS may return with
failure when there is nothing wrong with the parameters.