ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] xxmr2d:out of memory

Hi,

I am trying to use Scalapack matrix distributor subrouine  pdgemr2d, I
have checked all local variables and memory allocation is fine,

I am getting this weird error even though I have enough memory,

It is interesting that some applications works fine but some don't,

if you can help me out, I would be glad,

--
B.Gazi YILDIRIM
Graduate Research Assistant in Center for Fluid Mechanics,

yildirim@Domain.Removed