ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Problem report on MPI BLACS 1.1p3

Tamito,
Thanks a lot for your remark. We will correct that problem in a future
release.
Just for info, we just released a very nice BLACS/SCALAPACK python
based installer.
It is available at http://netlib.org/scalapack/.
It makes it very easy to install all the libraries needed for
SCALAPACK on a machine.
Feel free to try it and gives us your feedback so that we can improve
it.
Thanks again
Regards
Julie