ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] one question regarding SCALAPACK

That should work without any problem.
For info, we just released an python based installer for BLACS /
ScaLAPACK that should ease the installation process.
It is available on http://www.netlib.org/scalapack/.
Let us know if you have any comment
Sincerely
Julie Langou