ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] How to install mpiblacs

Hi could you give it to try to the new ScaLAPACK installer.
You can download it from http://www.netlib.org/scalapack/
Hopefully, it will installed Blacs and ScaLAPACK correctly on your
machine.
Sincerely
Julie

On Jan 28, 2008, at 12:48 AM, 896160016 wrote:

Hello, I want to setup MPI in my Linux computer that is one quadpole
computer .

I had been download three package, i.e. mpich2-1.0.6p1.tar.gz ,
mpiblacs.gz and scalapack.gz.

But, it still have some problems that I can't understand.

First, I installed mpich package in my computer, and it is no error
to done.

But, I am not sure whether it work or not. How can I make sure this
mpich package that install is success?

Second question, I had been read README in BLACS/ and modify
"Bmake.inc" file.

But, it show some error for me and I still don't what's mean.

So in this mail it includes some file that I had been setup in my
computer. (i.e. "Bmake.inc" and "error.txt")

Could you have any suggestions or offer clues for me?

Or Could you give me the example to let me check my file by myself?

    From : Yung-Ting Lee.