ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Installing ScaLAPACK

Dear ScaLAPACK developers,

I am trying to install ScaLAPACK in my computer, but after a lot of
effort I have not been able to succeed installing the library. My
computer and system has the following characteristics:

Computer: Dell workstation with processors: Xeon 2.0GHz and 1GB of RAM
Windows XP
Visual Studio 2005 with IMSL 5.0 Library

I have downloaded the libraries ScaLAPACK, MPI, BLACS, and BLAS, but I
have not been able to make work the libraries.

Also I am trying the Intel MKL library (evaluation version), which
should have ScaLAPACK, but I have not been able to make it work.

In general, I would like to know if you can give me some advise on
installing the libraries
 or if you have a guide to install the library in Windows environment
and use it with Visual Studio.

Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing your comments,

Rodrigo