ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Quick Website Question

Hello,

I recently found your website: http://www.netlib.org/scalapack/ by simply
browsing online for other quality websites. I am responsible for linking to
websites like yours from the site HiSunglasses.com  in which I think my
visitors might like to visit once they are done on my site.

Since my website is visited by 1,000's USA residents daily, I am positive
many of my visitors would be interested in visiting your site once they
leave mine. I would like to link to your website if you do not mind. Please
let me know if this is OK with you? Do you think you can link back to my
website http://www.HiSunglasses.com? Thanks.

Magdiel