ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Scalapack on Multiple machines

 Hi all,

I wanted to use Scalapack for SVD creation and was studying about it.
I have some basic question for which I was not able to find the answer.
Any response for he following questions will be of great help.

# Can Scalapack be run on the different machines which has multiple
processors? Or is it that Scalapack works on only one machine with multiple
processors.
# Can I use Scalapack to run on different machines with multiple processors
in one intranet ?

Thanks, Suhas Majale.