ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Getting CPU performance for pdgemm on a cluster

Dear Michael
Here is one of my pdgemm timer. (you have 2 version on with BLACS C
interface, one with Fortran interface).
As you may have noticed the testing and timer are very complicated
code, I usually do not play with those.
Do not forget to use an optimized BLAS for  your performance check.
Fell free to modify to suit your needs.
Sincerely
Julie