ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Questions on a example

Dear Scalapack Support Team:

I'm a posdoctoral researcher on surface optics and trying to use the
example found at:

I have run it succesfully on our cluster, but i haven't been able to
understand it completelly. Your commentaries are accepted and i would
appreciate your help, therefore i have the following questions:

1) Where can i find documentation about the technique employed on this
program to distribute the workload?

2) How can I read the input and output matrices? (those matrices are
distributed on the cluster's processors)

3) Is it possible to multiply the inverted matrix by other (big)
vector/matrix which is also distributed on the cluster's processors?

Ph.D. H?ctor H. S?nchez Hern?ndez

y se considera que est? limpio.
MailScanner agradece a transtec Computers por su apoyo.