ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Fortran wrapper for sys2blacs_handle

  Dear forum,
  I am trying to make a translation between mpi communicators and blacs
contexts within a fortran code. I wonder if there is a wrapper for
performing this task or if it is available already, I would like to know
the needed syntax. This routine is written in c and reads an mpi comm
returning an intger blacs context.

  Thank you in advance
-Salvador Barraza-Lopez